THIS WALLET WILL BE DEPRECATED see here: https://github.com/TronWatch/Desktop-Wallet/issues/165
ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR PRIVATE KEY BEFORE UPDATING AND AFTER CREATING AN ACCOUNT, THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE, TREAT IT ACCORDINGLY
Good news, thanks to the work of https://twitter.com/_CryptoChain_ you can now use your Ledger Nano S with our Desktop Wallet! If you're still looking for an SR to vote for, you should take a closer look at them. They're doing a lot of great stuff for the community and deserve your votes.
ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR PRIVATE KEY BEFORE UPDATE AND AFTER CREATING AN ACCOUNT, THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE, TREAT IT ACCORDINGLY
- use TronLink compatible phrases for new accounts, also means 64 length private key compatible with tronscan
- add legacy import for old phrases
- force users to prove they backed up when creating a new wallet, It's annoying for people who know what they're doing but there are too many that don't seem to care about backups until it's too late.
- add tos in ui
fixes an issue when having lots of wallets with lots of transactions.
- Let user rename accounts.
- Let the user delete accounts.
- Show names of SRs if they have one.
- Show update notification when a new wallet version has been released.
- Add WitnessCreateContract, WithdrawBalanceContract and AccountUpdateContract transaction types.
- Fixed: end-date for token creation no longer at least 1 month in the future.
- Fixed: progress bar in token sales.
- Fixed: Copy Paste for MacOS Users